Justice and Judaism in the light of today / by Maxwell Silver. New York : Bloch, 1928
- ["But let justice flow down as waters..."]
- I. Love and Justice Analyzed; the Indispensability of Justice as the Fundamental Social Principle.
- II. Justice According to Ethics: The Ethical All-Inclusiveness of Justice.
- III. Justice: Judaism's Fundamental Principle for the Life of Men an Nations.
- IV. Christianity in the Light of the Foregoing; Modern Society Reconstructing its Life upon Judaism's Fundamental Principle of Justice.