Judaism and the modern mind / by H. Farbridge. New York : Macmillan 1927
- [There are many in our ...]
- [So long as there are ...]
- Chapter I Judaism and some of its modern substitutes
- Chapter II The greatness of the bible
- Chapter III Bible difficulties - moral and scientific
- Chapter IV Judaism and miracles
- Chapter V Judaism and the higher criticism
- Chapter VI Is the bible inspired?
- Chapter VII Jewish tradition - its nature and significance
- Chapter VIII The authority of Jewish tradition
- Chapter IX Should we change our form of service?
- Chapter X Summary