Sema Jisra'el : the spirit of Judaism / by Grace Aguilar. Ed. by Isaac Leeser. Philadelphia : Sherman 5602 
- Shemang Yisrael.
- Editor's Preface.
- Chapter I. The avowal of unity considered as it regards the Jewish nation.
- Chapter II. Definition of the word heart-love of God considered as it regards the affections.
- Chapter III. Definition of the word soul. Love of God considered as it regards the intellectual and vital principle of Man.
- Chapter IV. Definition of the word might-love of God considered as it regards our domestic and social duties.
- Chapter V. Brief review of the commandments and the social duties therein comprised.
- Chapter VI. Hints on the religious instruction of the Hebrew youth.
- Chapter VII. The spirit of religion regarded as pervading and guiding conversation, profane reading, admiration of the works of nature, etc.
- Chapter VIII. The spirit and the forms of judaism considered separately and together.