An account of the recent persecution of the Jews at Damascus : with reflections thereon ; an app., cont. various documents connected with the subject / by David Salomons. London : Longman, Orme, Brown, Green & Longmans 1840
- Prefatory Observations.
- Narrative of the cruel treatment of the Damascus Jews. By the Rev. G. M. Pieritz.
- A. Appeal of the Eastern Jews to their Brethren in Europe.
- B. Appeal of the Jews at Damascus to the Elders of the Congregation at Constantinople.
- C. Copy of a Letter adressed by Mr. Pieritz to the Jews of Alexandria after his return from Damascus, and by them forwarded to their friends in Europe.
- D. To Joseph Wallheim, Esq. and Friends, Israelites of Alexandria.
- E. Translation of a Hebrew Letter written by Abulafia, father of the individual who is reported by Mr. Pieritz to have embraced Mohammedanism whilst under torture.
- F. Copy of a letter from the Rev. Dr. Hirschel to Sir Moses Montefiore, previous to his departure for Egypt.